Since she is not feeling well it has been hard to get her to go to sleep. She spends most of the night in my arms. The other day I was very worn out so Brad took her to bed with him to give me a break. When I went in to check on them this is what I found...
Other than the sleeping problems and the sore bum she is a very happy girl. She is completely crawling. If there is a laundry basket in her sight she immediately crawls to it and dumps the clothes. Yesterday she crawled all around the coffee table to get to me on the couch. She is pulling herself up and standing in her crib. It seems way too early for this!
Today I decided that I am going to wean her off the nursing. With Colton I only nursed him to 5 months. I feel like I have done a good job with Adalynn, she is almost 8 months old. I am ready to have my body to myself now! She took 4 oz of formula (organic) from me this morning. I think I will nurse her before bed and when she wakes up at night, but during the day it will be bottles. I will keep you posted on how this all goes!
2 comments:
Give Adalynn an extra hug from us, we hope she gets well soon.
I can't believe she's still battling that ear infection. Poor little girl. Pieper's still sick too- I felt so bad leaving her for 5 days. But, she survived. And now Kennedy's sick. Isn't it fun?!
Post a Comment