Friday, October 24, 2008
New Hats
It has become a tradition for our friend Amber to make hats for the kids each year. We were so excited to get the new hats in the mail yesterday. Colton's has a "C" on it and Adalynn has an "A". I can not get Adalynn to sit down for a moment to take a picture of the two of them together, so above are some separate pictures of each.
Once again I have been lazy in my posting lately. I see that it has been a whole month since my last post. In my defense, my life is a little bit busy. I work full time (more than full time with the October 15th deadline), I go to school for my Master in Taxation, I have 2 kids, a husband, laundry that never ends, Brad's accounting for his business, and I try to get to the gym 4 times a week. There are a few things that fall to the bottom of my priority list, and blogging seems to be one of them.
You all probably want an update on the kiddo's.... Colton is getting so big. I feel like the last month he has grown up so much. He loves his new school. He is learning tons and making lots of friends. As usual he is a great big brother. I love watching him interact with Adalynn. He is always looking out for her, giving her attention, and telling her he loves her and that she is pretty.
Adalynn is developing quite a personality. She will try and take Colton's blanket from him and if he does not give it up she screams and pull on it with all her strength. She loves going into his room and taking his toys. She refuses to sleep the whole night in her own bed and ends up in our bed, laying sideways, and pushing me practically off the bed. I need to lay down the law and make her sleep in her bed, but she still doesn't have a door and since she screams super loud no one in the house can sleep. The door for her room has been ordered so hopefully this sleeping situation will be resolved soon!
And now an update on Brad and I....
Brad's business is growing. He has 5 employees now and is trying to figure out how to encourage them to be productive when he is not there with them. Yesterday he spent 1/2 the day home with Colton (who has the flu) and was not impressed with the amount of work they got done when he was gone. I think they will all be in for a lecture today! We (I) have hired a bookkeeper to do the accounting work for his business so that I can be relieved of that duty. Thank goodness!
As mentioned above, I have been busy trying to juggle everything in life. I am still going to the gym and have lost a total of 15 inches, almost 30 lbs of fat, over 2 sizes, and around 12% of body fat. I still have a trainer 2 times a week. I am excited about my progress and looking forward to continuing to lose weight until I reach my goal. Hopefully I can convenience Sarah to take family pictures so there will be some of me!
Tomorrow we are going to our nephews Halloween party. Costumes are required for everyone, so our family will be going as the gang from Scooby Doo. Stay tuned for some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! You go girl! I'm anxious to see your new hot body! Just don't look at mine... it's getting pathetically BIG. Ugh....
Post a Comment