I come home from work after 8:30pm to find my two boys playing XBox. Brad will let Colton stay up WAY too late playing games!

But, they sure do look like father and son. Both in their white tee shirts and flannel pj's.
About 4 weeks ago I told Brad that I wanted a vegetable garden. We wanted to put it in the area that this tree is standing.

So, without too much thought, Brad just climbed up the tree, tied a rope to it, and in less than an hour the tree was cut down.

Thank goodness it did not fall on the house. My job was siting in Brad's truck and driving forward to direct the rope that was tied on one end to the tree and the other to the truck. It was VERY stressful for me. But, in the end the tree was down and we saved a lot of money by doing it ourselves.
So, I know it has been a very long time since I updated my blog. And, unfortunately it will be until after April 15th until I have the time to do this again. I have been taking pictures on my one day off each week and I will catch you all up later.
1 comment:
hey !! Yey good to hear from you guys!! :)
Post a Comment