Colton walked right into the school and said goodbye without a second thought. I on the other hand, got all teary eyed. I was not expecting to be so sad to send my little munchkin man off to 1st grade. But, I can't believe that 6 years has gone by already and he is now in elementary school. What a cool new chapter of his life. He is going to make so many friends and learn so much. I can't wait to pick him up today and see how much he loved 1st grade.Tuesday, September 7, 2010
First Grade is Here!
Colton has been very excited for 1st grade. Yesterday afternoon he packed his own lunch, got his back pack ready, picked out his outfit, and last night he took a shower. He jumped right out of bed when his alarm clock went off, got ready, ate breakfast and we headed out the door to drop him off at before school care. He will be going to before and after school care right at his elementary school. 

Colton walked right into the school and said goodbye without a second thought. I on the other hand, got all teary eyed. I was not expecting to be so sad to send my little munchkin man off to 1st grade. But, I can't believe that 6 years has gone by already and he is now in elementary school. What a cool new chapter of his life. He is going to make so many friends and learn so much. I can't wait to pick him up today and see how much he loved 1st grade.
Colton walked right into the school and said goodbye without a second thought. I on the other hand, got all teary eyed. I was not expecting to be so sad to send my little munchkin man off to 1st grade. But, I can't believe that 6 years has gone by already and he is now in elementary school. What a cool new chapter of his life. He is going to make so many friends and learn so much. I can't wait to pick him up today and see how much he loved 1st grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe he is the 1st grade!! Crazy! Cute pictures.
My goodness that is one cute boy. I can't believe it is time for 1st grade either. He is sooo smart, he will do well.
Post a Comment