Since I started maternity leave I have been incredibly frustrated with my battle with the laundry. No matter how hard I try I can never finish all the laundry. I will work on laundry all day, but there is still more to do. It isn't so much the washing and drying that I hate, its the folding and putting away. At our house the laundry is NEVER all done and put away.
On Tuesday I decided that I was going to complete all the laundry no matter how late I had to stay up. I was also going to put it all away. The picture below is pretty much where the battle began. There is also a load in the washer and dryer, but you get the point. I had a long day ahead of me.
I stayed up till 10pm Tuesday night and did not finish all the laundry! So, I started again this morning. And now, at 6:11pm it is all done! I figured I better take a picture and memorialize this occasion before Brad gets home from work and throws his dirty work clothes on the ground.
And yes, in case you were wondering it is all put away as well!
3 comments:
Oh man, I feel your pain. For whatever reason, I too, ALWAYS have laundry. I've come to realize it's not just the girls and I, but it's Jake and his work clothes, his regular clothes and everything in between that puts me behind. I swear I do at least a load or two everyday! That's the only way I can somewhat (and I mean, somewhat!) keep up on it. Good luck with this never-ending battle!
Oh, you are not alone sista! It's a battle I can't win either. I battle our front loaders daily and it's been 2 years since we've bought them. Our jeans are always wrinkled/twisted and need to be ironed and it does funky stuff to our sheets..almost tying them into knots! Got any solutions??
On a better note...cute laundry room. I like the floor! :-)
I have not had that problem with our front loader. Are you filling it too full? That would be the only reason I can think of.
Post a Comment