I finally figured out how to add the tickers! It has taken me a while. Not sure why I am so slow. Anyway...this will be at the bottom of the bog. I could not figure out how to make it fit on the side.
Yeah for tickers!! =) The birthday ones you can make "smaller" - it's an option when making it I believe. 10 years....WOW. Do you have any special plans??
Since we got married we always have said that we would go to Hawaii on our 10 year anniversary. Hopefully we will be able to go before the end of the year. As you know, its hard to get away when you have kids. I think we will try after Adalynn turns 1.
3 comments:
Yeah for tickers!! =) The birthday ones you can make "smaller" - it's an option when making it I believe.
10 years....WOW. Do you have any special plans??
Nice find on the tickers....I am so copying you.
Since we got married we always have said that we would go to Hawaii on our 10 year anniversary. Hopefully we will be able to go before the end of the year. As you know, its hard to get away when you have kids. I think we will try after Adalynn turns 1.
Post a Comment