I finally bought this really cool bath seat so Adalynn can sit in the bath with Colton. Colton loved taking care of his little sister (I was still in the bathroom). He was washing her hair and giving her toys to play with (put in her mouth). As always, Adalynn was happy to be with her big brother.

2 comments:
Isn't that bath seat the best? We took ours out so Danica could roam and she hated her baths for a straight week. We put it back in and now she loves her baths again!
Don't you just love watching the kids play together in the bath??
Amber! I hope tax season isn't getting best of you. BTW...Elle loves eating baby food and sleeps in our walking closet, in her own bed(we don't have curtains and she sleeps through the night if it dark). I think Adalynn has Elle beat in so many other ways though. She rolls over and over. Elle only rolls from back to tummy. Adalynn is a calm girl and well Elle isn't, just ask her dad. In any case they are both beautiful little girls and life wouldn't be the same without them. Miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment