Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July

Here is a cute picture of the kids on the 4th. We had a good weekend. I love being able to spend time with Brad and the kids. Colton and Brad planned out the tree mansion that Brad will be starting on soon. Colton is so excited.

Adalynn is getting so big. She is now standing on her own and continues to walk while holding onto things. Before long she will walking on her own! Last night she said "da da" for the first time. Of course this made Brad soooo happy! She continues to say "bra bra" for Colton, "ma ma", and I am pretty sure she is saying "hi", but it comes out as a really loud pitched "huh".

2 comments:

~A~ said...

Adalynn is getting so big and her hair is cute. I can't believe she will be 1 in a couple of months.

Traci said...

Oh my goodness those kiddos are getting big! =)