Brad has been super busy working on our yard. In my last post he was forming our beds in the back yard. Now he has hauled in tons and tons (literally) of gravel to lay the foundation for our patios, cut out the grass where additional beds go, relocated a tree, jack hammered our existing patio and path ways, and lots and lots more.
This is the view on the back side of our laundry room. The far right of the photo is where he will lay the new pathway.

Brad added another planting bed and re-located an existing tree to that bed. We will have a winding driveway toward the right side of this photo.

This is the view towards the pump house. Brad cut back the existing grass (weeds), added dirt, made a really unusual (weird) retaining wall out of the grass he cut out. One day, maybe next year, we will tear down the pump house and build a really awesome new one.

This is a view of our future back patio and the pile of concrete from the stairs that used to be there.

It has been fun to come home each day and see all the work that Brad has done. He has been slow at work lately and taking advantage of the time to get this enormous project done at the house. I wish we could afford for him to be a stay at home dad/handy man.
3 comments:
I need to come out and see this place for myself. A LOT of progess since I was last there. :) Sorry I never emailed you back. I left for camping and ignored all my emails.
It looks beautiful!
That looks AWESOME! We hope to be back at the end of the summer and can't wait to see everything in person.
Post a Comment