Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Update

I am so bad at keeping this blog up to date lately! There are 2 reasons; first, my camera is in my car so I only have my old camera in the house (it takes terrible pictures); second, I am working more and keeping Colton at home when I am not at work. Bad excuses, I know. How hard is it to walk the 10 steps to my car and grab the camera. And... all you stay at home moms out there are updating your blogs regularly and your kids are at home with you all the time!

Colton and Adalynn are still enjoying their baths together. Colton loves playing with his little sister. Adalynn's face lights up with smiles any time she is around her big brother.

This is a bad picture...but a cute story. This morning Colton got out all his construction stuff and told me that he had to "get to work". I guess the rug in the family room needed to be fixed and he was also working on something in the bathroom. He fixed the house for almost an hour! This is a long time for Colton to do any activity (other than watch tv or play games)

No comments: