Friday, June 13, 2008
Getting ready for Great Grandparents
Today my grandparents are coming to visit us for lunch. Colton is so excited and has been talking about it for days. Brad made chili last night and it is in the crock pot getting ready. Colton is vacuuming the house and I am doing the laundry (just taking a break to post this message). Colton loves to vacuum. So, I let him do it about once a week. Since our house does not have carpet yet, it is pretty easy. He usually vacuums the whole house! In 1/2 an hour we head to the gym for my personal training.
I am taking advantage of an occasion to dress Adalynn up pretty!
Colton picked out his own clothes! He doesn't match, but oh well!
Colton is great at his job and Adalynn is trying to help.
He is getting under all the chairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment