Sunday, June 8, 2008

Way past due

Colton and his huge teeter totter.

Adalynn loves sitting with Colton. Here he is watching the tv again, but I love that they are holding hands.


I can't believe it has been over a month since I have posted something on my blog. So much has happened in the last month.



Adalynn is getting so big. She is almost 9 months and we went to her 9 month check up last week. She is now in the 94% for height and weight. She dropped a few percentage points since her last checkup, but she is still a big girl. She is now standing up and walking along our furniture (cruising). She says "brother" all the time but it comes out as "brabra". She loves her brother!



Colton is challenging to say the least. He is so smart, too smart for his own good. He has developed quite a sassy mouth lately. Brad and I are trying our best to end the naughty and sassy talk, but Colton is a stubborn one. Recently he was throwing a tantrum at bedtime and as usual throwing all the covers and blankets off his bed. This drives me crazy because once he calms down I have to go in and fix his bed for him. Brad thought of a fitting punishment and only allowed him to sleep with a little pillow and his blue blankies he had as a baby. He did not get his big boy blankets back until the next day. He has yet to throw his covers since! He is just a typical kid I guess, but it is exhausting!



I am now working 3 days a week (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays). On Tuesday I take Colton to gymnastics. He loves it! I have also starting working out with a personal trainer on Tuesdays and Fridays. The kids love the playroom at the gym. We have been going 4-5 times a week! It is a nice break for me and they have so much fun. Last week I started another class for my Masters. That will keep me busy for the next 10 weeks. This is my 7th class. I have to take 10 total so I expect to be done December 2009. I only take 2 a year so this process has been slow.

3 comments:

Sarah J. said...

WOW- look at Adalynn- I can't believe how much more hair she has. They grow up way too fast.

Traci said...

Wow--they are getting so big!! I was happy to see an update on here! =) You guys surviving the rain over there?

Amber Busch said...

The rain is sooo annoying. There is some sun out today so we are heading out on a bike ride.