Colton and I had an interesting conversation this morning on the way to school. Yesterday we went with my parents and my brothers family to a brewery festival. There were bouncy houses there for the kids to play in and Colton had tons of fun with his cousins. Here is how our conversation went...
Colton: Mommy I had lots of fun at Papa's birthday party yesterday
Me: Colton it wasn't Papa's birthday it was fathers day.
Colton: Why did Papa want to that kind of party?
Me: Papa, Daddy and Uncle Robert like to drink beer.
Colton: Are we all out of beer at home?
Me: No, but they like to try lots of kinds at the brewery festival.
About 5 minutes later...
Colton: I want to have my birthday party the same place as Papa's birthday.
I am not sure why he kept thinking it was my dads birthday...
No comments:
Post a Comment