Sunday, August 17, 2008

What a deal!

Two years ago for my birthday Brad said I could order the armoire that goes with our bedroom set. But, it is $1,800 and I felt too guilty spending that amount of money when there are so many things we need for the never ending house remodel. I have been looking for a deal on armoires for a while and just hoping that I would find one. Yesterday was the day. I happened to be driving by a new decorating store. They are not open yet, but were selling things in front of the store. I found this armoire and paid only $425! It originally was almost $2,000. The finish is not right for our room, but I figure that I can have it refinished at some point and still be well below the $1,800 that I was going to spend.

1 comment:

Sarah J. said...

WOW!!! Do tell me where you came across that GREAT deal?! Leave it to you... you're the BEST for finding things like that!