Cuteness!!! Happy Birthday, Colton! We're going to be in Seattle this weekend through Tuesday. We have a busy schedule, but it would be fun to see you guys if you're available. =)
Amber: he did get your presents, we were trying to make him wait till his birthday to play with them, but he was too excited. The car game is really cool and he is actually suprisingly good at it. The "I Spy" book is really hard. Brad and I had a hard time finding some of the things! He will be sending thank you cards soon.
Wonderful! I am so glad the packages got there. I know they were soooo early but I thought that was better than later. Glad he likes/can do the game. I thought it was a great independent game he could play. As for the book you just aren't looking hard enough. :) Love the birthday pictures of Colton! He is such a big man.
4 comments:
Cuteness!!! Happy Birthday, Colton! We're going to be in Seattle this weekend through Tuesday. We have a busy schedule, but it would be fun to see you guys if you're available. =)
Please tell Colton HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us! We hope he has a wonderful day. btw did you guys ever get the packages for his birthday?
Amber: he did get your presents, we were trying to make him wait till his birthday to play with them, but he was too excited. The car game is really cool and he is actually suprisingly good at it. The "I Spy" book is really hard. Brad and I had a hard time finding some of the things! He will be sending thank you cards soon.
Wonderful! I am so glad the packages got there. I know they were soooo early but I thought that was better than later. Glad he likes/can do the game. I thought it was a great independent game he could play. As for the book you just aren't looking hard enough. :) Love the birthday pictures of Colton! He is such a big man.
Post a Comment