Most of you probably read my sisters blog and know that I will be helping her have a baby. Sounds weird if you have not read her blog. I won't explain here, because it is a long long story. But for those of you who are familiar with what an amazing person I am (ha ha)....here is a quick look at all the drugs and needles that were delivered to my office today. Starting Monday I begin taking 3 shots a day (of different kinds of medicine) and then at some point I add in a 4th shot. The shots actually do not hurt. I had to practice on Monday when they taught me how to do all the different kinds of medication.
I think this is a fun journey that Ashley and I are going on and I look forward to my little bit of help paying off, not only in all the good karma points I will be gaining, but in her having a little baby of her own. Not to mention, I want her to experience stretch marks and saggy boobs!

6 comments:
Love this. And you look really skinny by the way.
That is funny, my sister also told me I looked skinny when I e-mailed her the picture, but I have gained so much weight since my 1/2 marathon. I am so frustrated with myself. When you run 25+ miles a week you don't have to worry too much about what you are eating. I have barely been exercising and do need to be watching what I eat.
2 things:
You look great! and What an awesome sister you! :)
I mean to say, "what an awesome sister you are!"
What can I say, you're the best in the Northwest! I love my sister.
;-)
Amber! It is Emily(jackson)Vandergriend. How are you? Shawn and I have been married for 8 years and have 3 kids. Grace is 5, Luke is 3, and Levi is almost 2. We live just south of Lincoln Nebraska. I stay home with the kids during the week and work a 24 hour shift on Saturdays as a paramedic. Shawn is a licensed land surveyor/engineer. Vandergriends@windstream.net
Post a Comment