A couple of weekends ago we were playing in the yard and I ran inside to grab the camera. For some unknown reason, Adalynn immediately started throwing a temper tantrum. I figure this is part of real life so I started taking pictures of her. It as actually very amusing. First, she was banging on the door, so I let her in. Then she started flinging herself on the floor. Then, she walked to the corner and stood there. This is the corner that the kids go in when they are naughty. The whole time I did not say anything to her. About 5 minutes later she was back to herself again.
Happy again!
2 comments:
Hmmmm... I think we have that same thing around here! BTW, she looks just like your mom in that last picture! When did she grow up so fast?!
Glad I am not the only one going through these joyful times...Lulu has been a handful lately.
Post a Comment