

Ha Ha Ha... did I freak you all out? No, I did not become 7 months pregnant in 2 weeks. But, apparently between the fertility medicine, the surgery, and probably from traveling home without enough time to recover, my stomach has bloated to the size of a VERY pregnant woman.
I look forward to being able to fit into my clothes and not being in so much pain. Hopefully I will recover quickly.
On a good note, the procedure was sucessful and Ashley should have more than enough opportunities to add several football teams of children to her family.
3 comments:
That was a very good post....very tricky!
Isn't it crazy how huge my stomach is? It is so uncomfortable and I really look pregnant. People at work are looking at me funny. The nurse says that it will last a couple of weeks. ugh...
Sorry your tummy is the way it is...hope it heals faster then a couple of weeks. You are so amazing for doing that for your sister!!!
BTW Give Adalynn a HUGE hug from us for her birthday. If you are ever in auburn her bday present is at Todd's grandparents house. XOXO
Post a Comment