Sunday was a great day because I ended up not having to work! The kids and I headed off the church (2nd time in about 20 years for me), then we ran some errands, took a nap, and headed to the park with Brad. All kids love Brad! As usual, he ran around and played with all the kids. They played tag and he went through the play toys with Adalynn.

I tried the whole time at the park to get pictures of Colton, but he would not stay still long enough for me to take any pictures. This is the only one I got.

Adalynn loves to smile for the camera. She is at that great age where she loves to say "cheese" or "pickles" or anything that you ask her to say while smiling.

Both of our kids inherited my crazy curly hair. Adalynn's only gets fixed if I am at home in the morning to fix it! This time of year it is usually Brad getting them ready for school, so she has wild crazy hair for school. As you can see it gets a little wild.

It's fun to see her little personality come out. When I came home one night she had this interesting outfit on and refused to change into her jammies for bed time.
1 comment:
Hi! So glad you came with us. It was great to see you. We need to hang out soon. Hope Colton and Adalynn had a good time in their classes.
PS...Kyla has those same jammies.
Post a Comment