Colton is 4' 2.5" tall! He weighs 61.4 pounds. To copy my friend's awesome tradition I have asked Colton some questions this morning:
How old are you today? "6, that's easy"
What was your favorite thing you did when you were 5? "Christmas"
What do you think will be your favorite thing when you are 6? "Math"
Who do you love the most? "Mommy and Daddy"
What's your favorite color? "I have lots of favorite colors; all of them"
What's you favorite thing to do? "Build legos and I wish I didn't have to do work all the time"
What's your favorite sport? "Soccer"
What do you like most about kindergarten? "Doing work, I like math and adding problems"
Do you have a girlfriend? "No, (he laughs), that's not nice"
Who is your best friend? "Chase, Jonathan and Ryan and sometimes Tommy, but he doesn't play with us all the time"
What's your favorite thing the eat? "Eggs benedict"
We have been so fortunate to be blessed with such an amazing little (actually big) boy. He has the kindest heart. He is always looking out for others, especially his sister. He is such a gentleman. He is a great helper, always the one to help clean up at school or at home, always the first one to help out when needed. He is a sensitive kid and has inherited my type A personality. This makes it difficult to discipline him because he is usually hardest on himself. He usually puts himself in the corner, even when I don't think he has been bad! Colton is very smart. I know, most moms think that, but we have been very fortunate to have him in educational environments since he was little. He loves reading, but gets frustrated easily. Obviously he loves math. He has a real talent for putting things together. The things he makes with legos is amazing! He told me he could be an architect (I think he Grammie put this thought into his head), but he really did inherit Brad's ability to put things together.
We love you Colton!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Colton, so ya slopped up somne Eggs Benedict eh? They certainly are tasty.
Have a nice day at school
Great Grandma & Great Grandpa miss you.
Give a hug and kiss to sis, mommy snd daddy for us.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON!!! I remember when you were just a baby and had the greatest smile that could light up a room (and you still have it). Keep smiling kid!
Happy Birthday Colton! I can't believe he is 6! WHAT?
Post a Comment