The party started off with a lego building competition. First, the kids built legos and the adults judged. Then the adults built legos and the kids judged.
Ashley and I spent hours upon hours upon hours making a lego cake. We went through several boxes of cake mix and several bags of powdered sugar. It was an experience! But, the cake turned out pretty cool. Needless to say, I am not going to be making homemade cakes any time soon.
Colton received tons of new legos and other cool presents. He is one spoiled child. But, I have to say that this is one thankful child. He has written over 15 thank you notes today and has a few more left to go! He has also started putting together a few of his many new lego sets.
The house is cleaned up and the kids in bed and we are thankful that no more parties need to be planned until Adalynn turns 3 in September!
2 comments:
That cake is so cool.
Yes, that cake is VERY cool! It looks like he had a great day!!
Post a Comment