Monday, May 31, 2010

Sibling love and blankie love

On Friday Brad had to leave early for work (usually he brings the kids to school). We set the kids up with a TV show so that I could take a shower. While getting ready for the shower I heard Colton say "Adalynn do you want to sit next to me? Adalynn, come over next to me." I snuck out of the bathroom and grabbed the camera and they were sitting so nice on the couch together with Colton's arm around Adalynn. I am so fortunate to have two kids that love each other so much! I find it very difficult to wash Adanynn's favorite blankie and bear. Usually I will put them in the laundry room and she will take them out before I can throw them into the washer. On Saturday I was able to sneak them into the washer and dryer before she noticed. But, before they were done in the dryer she saw them.... It was super cute to see how excited she got when she noticed her bear and blankie in the dryer. She stayed right next to the dryer for quite a while just watching them in there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing your precious little guys with the rest of us.Please send those pictures to me via email.
Love,
Mommy