Adalynn is absolutely not afraid of any ride. She went on the Tower of Terror TWICE! I could not stand that ride, but she even asked to go a 3rd time. She also went on every roller coaster she could, which was all but one. She did Space Mountain, The Matterhorn, and one other whose name I can't remember. We had tons of fun because we could do all the big kid rides and not have to spend the whole time on the kiddie rides. However, she would not pose with the characters. Apparently they are scary!
Colton loved the magic shop the most. We went there 4 times. He spent all his money (and some of mine) at the magic shop. On the first day he bought a CD which shows you how to do 50 card tricks. He practiced at night and then went back the next day to show the guy in the shop how to do it. Colton didn't quite get it right, but the guy was super nice and gave him a bunch of pointers. So, watch out because you will soon be the audience for some more magic from Colton. As a side note, he is always happy to point out that magic is not real and only God can do magic. Her are a few of the tons of pictures I took. As you all know, I am not a good photographer, but I tried my best!
1 comment:
So fun! i want to see all your pics. would she not even pose with snow white? I notice she is behind her.
Post a Comment