Last week I took Wednesday off of work so that I could go with
Adalynn on her field trip to Point Defiance Zoo. This was the first field trip of
Adalynn's that I have gone on. Usually Brad is the first one to sign up. It was so much fun to watch her excitement. It is also amusing how running in a grass field and going down slides seemed to be even more exciting than seeing the animals. I guess that's what happens when you have a bunch of 3 and 4 year
old's together!

Adalynn looks so much like Brad. Whenever I look at her I feel like I am looking directly at Brad (but with curly hair)

Adalynn loves her friend Abby. They walked with their arms around
each other or holding hands for most of the field trip.
Adalynn kept trying to get Abby to run and when she got in trouble she would say "well Abby was running too". Boy, we have our hands full with this
feisty little girl!
I think we got the whole class to sit down for a brief moment while 10 adults took pictures.

This is
Adalynn and her friend Nolan when we first got to the zoo. Boy were they excited to get in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment