Friday, December 14, 2007

Baby leg warmers, sooo cute!


I just got these at Nordstroms. I do not normally buy things for the kids (or even myself) at Nordstroms. But I saw these leg warmers and decided that Adalynn had to have them. They are way better than tights and super cute. I am going to love dressing this little girl. I am trying to prepare Brad now for the expensive shopping trips Adalynn and I will just have to go on.

4 comments:

Traci said...

CUTE! Danica has those exact same ones! You can get some excellent deals on ebay! I think we need some in every color. I'm totally addicted to them. Fun!

Sarah J. said...

She is so beginning to look like Colton. Too cute. I can say, I don't have those! I have a lot, but I don't have those.

Me said...

Love the outfit, you are starting to remind me of a little girl playing dress-up with her baby dolls. Did I give her that hat?

~A~ said...

So I found a website that has babylegs on sale and free shipping on orders $25 and over. http://www.snazzytots.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2&zenid=91b948639551c84442eb6175beceb7fa
check it out!