This is generally my response when people ask how the house is coming along. There is so much to do and sometimes it is hard to remember where we started and how far we have come. Yesterday we had our fireplace installed. I have waited 2 years for the fireplace. It was so exciting. I still need the stone and the mantel, but it will come in time... slowly but surely....
Here are some pictures of the outside of the house and the progress we have made.
Side of house before (master bedroom and bath)

Side of house now (
Adalynn's room and master bath)

Laundry room entry before (looks better in photo than person)

Laundry room entry now

Back of house before (actually the main entry was here on the back of the house... weird!)

Back of house now


Obviously we still have lots and lots of work. But there have been some pretty big changes to the outside... extended laundry room porch, updated roof lines, new gutters, roofing, siding, all new windows and doors. I am lucky to have a very talented and hard working husband!
2 comments:
I love the new entry! Good job you guys!
WOW- it's looking great! We need to come by and take a peak in person.
Post a Comment