Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yes...I now have a blog!

There are 2 people I know who are amazing stay at home moms (not to mention my mom).

My sister in law Lisa is amazing. She does pretty much everything around her house. She is the kind of person that dresses up for Halloween and her house is always decorated for each holiday. Whenever I spend time with her I come home and am extremely motivated to do more and be a better mom.

My friend Traci is constantly on top of updating friends and family on the activities of her kids. Each month she e-mails pictures of her children and a note on what they are up to. It is amazing how she is always on top of this. Every month when I get her pictures I get motivated to do a better job and for a few days I will take and e-mail out pictures of our kids.

This morning Traci sent out an e-mail with a link to her blog....thus in another effort to measure up to those people I admire I am also going to try my best to update this blog on a regular basis! Thanks for the motivation Traci and Lisa.

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Hey... what about me?!? Just kidding... we all CAN'T be perfect. Darn

Traci said...

Fun! I think about your kiddos often and I'm excited to be able to follow them through pictures & stories! I'm glad I was able to give you some motivation! :-) Now, will you keep me motivated??