Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fun Times

A while back I had read on my friend Traci's blog about her son Peyton climbing a rock wall. So, about a month ago Colton and I were walking through the Super Mall and he wanted to go on one of the quarter (actually 4 quarter) rides. I did not have any change so I offered to let him climb the rock wall instead. The first time he was a little scared, but they let him try over and over and they helped him out a lot. The next day we went back there so Colton could show Brad how good he was. That time he made it 3/4 of the way up the wall. Today we took him back again. At first he was a little scared and he wanted to get down. Then after watching another little boy do it, he decided to try again. He did not make it to the top, but he did pretty good.

Colton pouting that he was scared and wanted to get down.

Trying again and doing really well.

Adalynn was taking a bath tonight. First she was siting up and playing with the faucet, then she moved herself onto her tummy and was having lots of fun playing. She is 5 months old now and getting really big. She always has lots to say, especially when Colton is around. She will roll all over the family room. She can only roll over her right shoulder so she rolls and rolls and then runs out of room and can't roll back the other way. I move her back to where she started and she starts rolling again.

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Wow- go, Colton!

Traci said...

Cool! Our boys are rock climbers!