Usually 1 or 2 days a week I let him stay at home. It is fun having him here. He usually plays with Adalynn so I can get work done around the house! This morning was one of those days. As usual when I was trying to nurse Adalynn she was more interested in watching and smiling at Colton. Finally I gave up and let Colton hold her. They are now watching a movie together. Watching movies is one of their favorite things to do together. As you all know, Colton loves watching tv!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Big Brother Love
Usually 1 or 2 days a week I let him stay at home. It is fun having him here. He usually plays with Adalynn so I can get work done around the house! This morning was one of those days. As usual when I was trying to nurse Adalynn she was more interested in watching and smiling at Colton. Finally I gave up and let Colton hold her. They are now watching a movie together. Watching movies is one of their favorite things to do together. As you all know, Colton loves watching tv!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment