I have not had the chance (time) to take pictures lately so I am using one that Sarah took of Adalynn. Thanks Sarah.Adalynn went in for her 6 month (at 6 1/2 months) check up this week. She is almost 20 lbs and 29". Still over the 95%. She is not sleeping through the night. She gets up about every hour and wants to nurse. I guess this is normal since her nursing schedule is messed up with my working 3 days a week. She does not like to eat food, although I have tried several times.
On the plus side...this past weekend she started saying "ma ma". I was so excited. No one believed me until they heard it themselves. She says it when she sees me and then I walk away. She is definately a ma ma's girl.
She is also working really hard on crawling. She is getting up on her knees and starting to rock. She is a little unsteady, but getting better every day. Almost time to think about child proofing!
2 comments:
Oh, what a precious girl. =) Sorry to hear about her sleeping issues. You know I've been there myself.
Yep, she's definitely a momma's girl, but that's okay, we kind of like that, don't we?!!
Post a Comment