Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hard worker

Colton is very excited for his new play room. He keeps asking Brad when he will be done putting it back together. Unfortunately it will be months before we have the money to finish the inside of the room. Right now our focus is to get it re-built, install the windows, siding, and roof. The inside work will have to wait. We want the outside to be complete so we can get our house painted before the fall (we will pay someone to paint!).

Yesterday I told Colton to get his tools so he could help Daddy. He responded "no Mommy, those are toys, I need real tools". He found a little hammer of Brad's and decided that he would learn how to hammer in real nails. He is his Daddys son, I need to prepare my self for lots of injuries!

Scout is happy that we have been working outside. He is happy for any attention he can get. He is especially happy when there are wood scraps that he can sneak off with and shred all over our yard.

No comments: