Friday, May 29, 2009

More Hiking

For Mothers Day we took the kids up Poo Poo Point. For those of you who are not familiar with Poo Poo Point, let me tell you that it is an extremely steep and long hike. It is where the para gliders jump off and it overlooks Issaquah. Once you get to the top it is amazing, but it is a rough journey. I am so impressed that Colton made it all the way to the top. He kept asking if we were almost there, and he was getting tired. But, thankfully, people that were coming down the hill kept telling him he was almost to the top. This encouraged him and he made it!
So, not the best picture of me. If you look closely at my stomach you can see my 6 pack! Ok, so it is a 1 pack, slowly but surely we are progressing to a 6 pack.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow Amber! I'm so impressed. I remember when we were working together and you did that hike for the first time at boot camp! I've only done it a few times but I'd love to do it again.

Andrea said...

Wait was that you who did at bootcamp or was that someone else?

Traci said...

Awesome! Way to go, guys! =) So..I have to ask, Does Colton think it's hilarious it's called PooPoo point? I know Peyton would just crack up if we hiked up a mountain with that name. hee hee!

Amber Busch said...

Yes. Andrea, it was me that did it in boot camp. I thought I was going to have a heart attack that time.
Traci: Colton never mentioned anything about the name. I am suprised he didn't catch on. Maybe he was too exhausted.

Me said...

What a hot mom you have turned into!