For me, this person is Terri. Most of you already know, from me talking nonstop about her, that Terri is my trainer. A year ago I went to Terri and said "I will do whatever you tell me to do. I need to change my life." She looked at me like she had heard that a million times. Which is true. Terri says that 10% of the people that see trainers actually succeed with their goals. 90% stop working out and gain the weight back (plus more!). And if you are someone that struggles with your weight you have probably been part of the 90% before. I have.
Terri would kill me if she knew I was posting pictures and talking about her. Luckily she does not know about my blog!
This is Terri. She is HOT. She is in her 40's, a mother to 3 kids, and one of the sweetest people I know. Terri's family battles obesity. Her dad and siblings are all obese. Terri stays healthy by being very stringent in her eating and working out constantly.Today Terri took my measurements again. We do this every couple of month. I am very proud to report the following results since I started working out with Terri a year ago:
I have lost 18.5 inches. Which includes 7.25" in my waist! 3" in my chest! 3.5" in my hips! 1.75" in my bicep, 1.25" in my thigh, 1" in my calf and .75" in my forearm.
I have lost 13.23% body fat. I am very embarrassed to say that I was 39.35% body fat a year ago, and now I am a healthy 26.12%.
I have not met my goals, but I think that the results so far are impressive. I have done all this because of Terri!
I do not have many pictures of me before I started losing weight. This is one when I was close to my peak weight. I think I ended up about 20 pounds heavier than I was in this picture.
3 comments:
Amber you ROCK!!!!! I am so proud of you for sticking to it, everytime I see you (which is about ever 4 to 5 months) you keep looking better. Keep up the amazing work and soon you will meet your goals, although I think what you have accomplished so far is so wonderful!
Totally inspiring Amber. Keep going! I can't wait to see you.
You're awesome, Amber! Seriously, I'm so impressed with your dedication and drive. We all know it's not easy losing weight and keeping up a healthy lifestyle. Now, will YOU be MY trainer?!? ;)
Post a Comment