Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

It was a fun Halloween this year. On Thursday the kids came to my office to trick-or-treat. They had lots of fun and got lots of candy. During the day on Halloween the kids and I just hung around the house. I like these lazy types of days the best. Colton and Adalynn play so well together. They were jumping off the couch onto a pile of cushions and having a blast. Then later, Colton was giving Adalynn piggy back rides around the house and she was laughing so hard the entire time. I love watching them play and be kind to each other. Adalynn is getting so big. I think she has recently gone through a growth spurt. She looks so much like Brad. But, at times she gets this look on her face that looks like my mom. As you can see, she was Minnie Mouse this year.
Yes, those are tears in Adalynn's eyes. She was upset because I took her pacifier away. We have been way too relaxed with her pacifier and she uses it all the time. I decided to put a stop to that last night. She now only gets it when sleeping.

The kids went to my parents house for trick-or-treating last night. We had a great dinner and then went to the houses in their neighborhood. Colton had so much fun and got a huge back full of some really yummy candy.

Here they are in action jumping off the couch.


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the Minnie Mouse! :)

Traci said...

Wow. Colton looks SO grown up and TALL!!! How tall is he? I would love to get the boys together again. I'm sure they would have fun! :) Cute Halloween costumes!!! Hope you guys are all doing well!!!