Saturday, January 22, 2011
Coolest night of Coltons life!
In school Colton is learning how to write stories and give detail to the stories. Every week they add more and more details to their stories. They have to have good handwriting, but the teacher does not tell them how to properly spell the words. Instead they are supposed to use "kids spelling" which means they sound out the word and write it how it sounds. What is important is that we can understand what the words are. They also have a bunch of words on the "word wall" that they need to spell correctly because they have practiced and learned them so far this year. Below is Colton's story from Tuesday. On Monday night Brad took Colton out for a special evening, just the two of them. Colton is such a good kid that I thought he should get some time to do fun stuff just him and Brad. I just love how he explained his time with Brad. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this!
Post a Comment