She actually calls him "my doggie" and he pretends that he is her dog. When she is mad at him she says "your not my doggie anymore". When she is sad or upset he hugs her and sometimes pretends he is her doggie so that she will be distracted and not be upset anymore. As I am writing this I realize that this pretending could lead to problems in their adulthood, I guess I will cross that bridge when we get there!
Yesterday I came home to Adalynn in this outfit. As I am trying to take more pictures (thanks to my friend Andrea who makes me feel guilty (without ever saying a thing) because she is an amazing mom and takes tons of pictures all day long), I grabbed my camera and captured the moment.
How can you not love this little girl.
1 comment:
So cute Amber!
Post a Comment