Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rock Wall


One of the things I love most about this little girl is how independent she is. It is also a frustrating trait when I am trying to get her to do something she does not want to do! Today, while I was at work, Brad took the kids to the Supermall to climb the rock wall. This is the first time Adalynn has climbed the rock wall. What an amazing, independent, courageous child we have! I can't believe she went as far up as she did.
Also note, she dresses herself every morning. This morning it was a dress she got for Christmas (thanks VanSelus family), grey knee high sock (thanks Nana), and hand me down boots from her cousin (which are two sizes too big, but she insists on wearing most days).

2 comments:

Me said...

hmmm, rock walls and dresses, not the best combo ;-) Something she will need to know when she is a teenager.

Amber Busch said...

True!!! I didn't think about that...